Feejee Experience takes you off the beaten tourist path in to the real Fiji to meet real Fijians. Their Beach & Culture Pass offers a packed itinerary of activities and allows you to explore the culture and traditions of Fiji, with plenty of time to relax along the way. Be amazed while trekking through tropical flat jungle, snorkelling with marine life or posing by the largest coastal waterfall. Relax in natural hot springs and mud pools, and experience Fijian culture at native villages.
What do you get with the Feejee Experience Beach & Culture Pass?
Your four-day trip on Viti Levu, Fiji’s biggest island, will include a night of revelling at Robinson Crusoe Island and two romantic nights at Fiji’s adventure capital, Pacific Harbour, offering an unforgettable getaway.
The tour departs from Nadi on Wednesdays and Saturdays, with pickups available at all Nadi and Denarau hotels and resorts.
Highlights of the trip include:
- A spectacular show of South Pacific dance, knife and fire dancing.
- Plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches.
- A 30 minute trek through tropical flat jungle.
- A trip to the Biausevu waterfall (also known as Savu Na Mate Laya Falls) on the Coral Coast of southern Viti Levu, where you can swim in the large pool.
- A drive-through sightseeing tour of Suva.
- A visit to the historical seven-chamber snake caves in Wailotua Village.
- Experience a traditional kava ceremony at Nasautoka Village.
- A village visit to meet the locals.
- Bilibili rafting (traditional bamboo rafts) on the Wainibuka river with the locals.
- Sand boarding.
- A visit to the market to enjoy the local fresh vegetables.
- Natural hot springs and mud pools to relax in at the foothills of the Sabeto Mountains.
- Island cuisine and local food to try.
As well as all the activities above, your trip includes all transport and boat transfers to Robinson Crusoe Island, a tour guide, driver and an air-conditioned vehicle for the four days.
The pass only includes continental breakfast at Robinson Crusoe Island, but you can purchase a Meal Package from Feejee Experience which includes a meal plan at Robinson Crusoe Island, all meals for days two and three and breakfast on day four.
Want to find out more?
Head to the Feejee Experience website for more information and to book your pass online.
This article was in partnership with Tourist Transport (Fiji) PTE Limited