Do you want to take home more from your gap year experience than photos and souvenirs? How about a new language? A language course is a personal investment, a new experience and a different way of life. The Language Institute alpha.b in Nice offers you the perfect possibility to discover the French Riviera with all its attractions and to learn the French language in one of the country’s most picturesque cities.
Located in the heart of Nice, capital of the French Riviera, alpha.b operates from a lovely mansion surrounded by its own garden—perfect for relaxing during breaks.
Why choose alpha.b?
- It’s considered one of the best schools in France
- There is a great mix of people, with 15 to 25 different nationalities per session
- There’s an average of 5 to 8 students per French class (10 maximum)
- Wi-Fi connection and free internet access
- Premises with air-conditioning and private garden in the heart of Nice
- Varied weekly activity programme offered year-round
- Quality control of all offered services
- Same administration and teaching staff for many years
- In-house accommodation service
- Independent, family-run French school under French-German management
What exactly do we offer?
Check out our website here to get a brief overview of all types of courses, a range of accommodation options, and an indication about after school activities.
Our course programme can be located here.
During the course you will develop a sense of grammatical skills, improved vocabulary, oral expression, knowledge of comprehension, reading skills and the practices of written language.
Our accommodation includes a wide range of different options. Choose between: a host family, student apartments, residency, a hotel and studio-apartments. For more information click here.
Our activity programme
The activity programme includes: French films, themed evenings at the school, beach volleyball, pubs, bowling and discos. But also hiking, rafting, diving, conferences, wine and cheese tasting, guided museum visits, excursions accompanied by a teacher and many more events taking place on the Riviera. For more information click here.
A bientôt! See you soon!
You can find us on our:
This article was in partnership with alpha.b