iSpiice (Integrated Social Programs in Indian Child Education) is a volunteer organisation that builds partnerships between international volunteers and Indian communities. Whether joining as part of a group or individually, iSpiice offer a £30 discount on the iSpiice program fee for high school students and university students.
The activities carried out by volunteers in our programs primarily relate to education, social work, care and empowerment, and are carried out in various partner institutions identified as appropriate for iSpiice intervention. iSpiice volunteer programs give you the chance to combine your volunteer activities with travel in India.
Our excursions have been hand-picked to give our volunteers the opportunity to really discover India and the chance to experience its remarkable landmarks and scenery. Travel to Agra and visit the magnificent Taj Mahal; to Amritsar and enjoy the tranquillity of the Golden Temple and witness the Wagha border ceremony, and enjoy a trek in the Himalayan mountain range.
Our aim is to bring together people from all around the globe to contribute towards the Indian community that is much in need of such welfare services. We offer numerous volunteer projects and make sure that all our volunteers get to experience a safe and comfortable experience.
Volunteer projects you can choose from
• After school programs or summer camps – In this, volunteers will assist local teachers as well as staff with summer camps and various after school programs.
• Childcare Projects – Volunteers care for children and infants, including street children.
• Community Health – Volunteers will make community health visits and give community health awareness training side by side.
• IT Teaching Projects – You’ll teach basic IT skills to young girls.
• Renovations of local institutions – You will assist with the renovations of local institutions as well as creating clean and bright learning spaces in daycare centres and schools.
• Teaching Projects – This entails teaching English to children and women in communities and Schools when you go for India volunteer work.
• Women’s Empowerment – You will be working towards improving the rights of women in society as well as give them job skills training.
• Working with Street Children – You would have to teach English in the slum areas.
This article was written in partnership with iSpiice